We had a perfect Memorial Day weekend and look forward to more of the same this coming weekend. Join us for Chesapeake Bay sailing charters departing three times daily from Tilghman Island. On board drink service this week will include a great list of craft beers, champagne and two featured cocktails; our fresh squeezed lime-juice margaritas and Lady Patty Lemonade made with Tito’s handmade vodka and fresh lemons.
Check out the forecast and charter notes below when planning your week’s activities.
- Today – Warm, humid with a chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Hi 79 We have a Champagne Sunset Sail on the books with plenty of space. Hopefully the WX will cooperate.
- Thursday – Cooler, Hi of 61, partly cloudy with a chance of rain all day.
- Friday – Mostly sunny, 70, light variable wind from the North. Lighter winds make for relaxing sails. We have some tickets still available for our Sunset Sail
- Saturday – Sunny and clear, temps in the low 70s, wind North becoming East by evening 10-15 knots. Lady Patty loves a good breeze. If you are looking for a more vigorous sail this is your day. We have plenty of space on all three trips.
- Sunday – Clear, Hi of 72, winds 8-10 knots Northeast becoming South by evening. Join us for a Mimosa Morning Sail from 10-12
Join us to experience why 55 Tripadvisor reviewers have given us all 5s!
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for checking out our little corner of the world wide web.