This weekend we have plenty of room on all of our two-hour sailing excursions and the forecast calls for perfect weather for a sail aboard the classic Lady Patty.
We will be sailing on the Bay at the following times”
- Morning Sail 10AM – 12PM
- Afternoon Sail 1PM – 3PM
- Champagne Sunset Sail 5PM – 7:30PM
- Thursday 9/18 – Sunny and mild, high of 74, wind 2-5 and variable. We have plenty of room on all three trips. The weather is perfect for those looking for a quiet and relaxing sail.
- Friday 9/19 – Sunny, high temp of 72, winds 10-12 from the East, perfect sailing breeze for LP but with very little sea action. Join us on any of the three times.
- Saturday 9/20 – Sunny, 72, wind South at 5-10 knots, there is still some room on all three trips but they are going fast. Book soon!
- Sunday 9/21 – Sunny, 76, wind from the Southeast at 5-7 knots. We will be offering our Mimosa Morning Sail from 10-12, plenty of room. Finish off your weekend with a gorgeous sail!
I hope you enjoy your time on the Eastern Shore and I hope to see you on board the classic yacht Lady Patty!